Inmate Visitation Schedule Effective July 21, 2023
Female Unit 1700-1800
B Block 0800-1400
Medical 1600-1700 (A Block Visitation Room)
C Block 0800-1400 (CC Visits Before 12)
Trustee Dorm 1600-1700
All inmate visitation will be scheduled by the visitor by calling Front Reception at 410-548-4850, Ext. 333 on Wednesday or Thursday from 0800 AM-1130 AM or 1230 PM-1400 PM prior to the above schedule. Once the schedule is full, no changes will be made. No unscheduled visits will be permitted. Only the current week visitation will be scheduled.
Each inmate is allowed one (1) scheduled visit per week and visits will be a maximum of 20 minutes and may be with 1 adult and up to 2 children (under age 18) with the adult. Children must remain with the adult at all times. Split visits are not permitted at this time.
The visitation time slot will be strictly adhered to. If the inmate or visitor is late, visitation time will not be extended or rescheduled.
Visitors are required to produce an approved government identification card that includes a photo and current address at each visit.
All visitors must be on the inmate's visitation list. Cell phones are prohibited and proper dress attire will be strictly enforced. Visitors may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled visit and must exit the facility upon completion. No one will be permitted to remain in the lobby area during a visit.
Visitation is subject to change without notice.
General Visiting Rules:
Visitors are expected to adhere to all visiting regulations established by the Department of Corrections. Any violation of visiting rules or act which jeopardizes the safe and orderly operation of the facility may result in the denial of visiting privileges or criminal prosecution. A visitor's visiting privileges may be suspended for an indefinite period of time at the discretion of the Director/Designee. The general rules include but are not limited to the following:
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- Ensure your vehicle is locked at all times as we are not responsible for your vehicle or property left inside.
- Do not leave your children unattended in your vehicle.
- No food or drinks may be brought into the facility.
- No cell phones or cameras permitted in the facility - those items will be considered contraband.
- The use of obscene, loud or vulgar language and/or any other conduct of a disorderly nature will not be tolerated and will be cause for terminating the visit.
- Any visitor suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or other substance will not be permitted to visit and will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- If the facility encounters an emergency situation, visiting will be immediately terminated and all visitors are expected to promptly leave the facility.
- Former inmates and former employees are restricted from visiting inmates in the facility without prior approval from the Director/Designee.
- All visitors must comply with the visitor dress code.
Visitor Dress Code:
All visitors, including children, must dress appropriately for visitation. Visitors wearing attire which the Supervisor/Designee deems inappropriate will not be allowed to visit. The following types of clothing are NOT PERMITTED to be worn inside this facility:
- Hats, scarves, head coverings and sunglasses.
- Coats, jackets and shawls.
- Tube tops, tank tops, halter tops or see-through clothing.
- Mini skirts, mini dresses, shorts, skorts or culottes.
- Tight fitting clothing such as leotards, spandex and leggings.
- Clothing that exposes a person's midriff, side or back.
- Tops or dresses that have revealing necklines and/or excessive splits.
- Pajamas or similar type clothing.
- Pants will be worn correctly around the waist - no "sagging".