Online Payment Services
This web service, Citizen Self Service, provides you access to view and pay:
Apply for a Household Waste Permit
Using the Online Form, submit an application for a Household Waste Permit required to use the Wicomico County Solid Waste Convenience Centers
Pay Solid Waste Fees On-Line - Commercial Operators
Using this Link, Commercial Operators may pay Solid Waste fees on-line using a Credit Card
Wicomico County Citizen Self Service
for Tax and Utility payments
- Real Estate Property Taxes
- Personal Property Taxes
- Utility Bills (county only, not city or municipality)
Title Companies, Attorneys, Mortgage Companies and Escrow Companies are encouraged to use this website to gather information normally obtained by phone, via fax or in person at the County Finance Office. The data accessible on the website is the same as that available to the staff in the Department of Finance.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and E-Check online payment options through Citizen Self Service are only available July 1st through April 30th.
- Debit Card and E-Check Transactions are accepted at the Kiosk located in the County Finance Department July 1st thru April 30th.
- Credit Card Transactions are accepted at the Kiosk located in the County Finance Department July 1st thru the week prior to Tax Sale.
Enjoy Convenience & Earn RewardsEnjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments. If you have an awards card, you may earn a point, mile or money back. In cooperation with Wicomico County, Official Payments Corporation offers the opportunity to pay taxes by telephone or directly over the Internet either at home or at the Wicomico County Department of Finance, 1st floor of the Government Office Building.
Fast & SecureThe Online Bill Payment service is fast and secure. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction. Official Payments Corporation gives you the ability to calculate the convenience fee prior to starting the payment process.
Important RestrictionsAs of May 1st of each year the County imposes restrictions on payment methods for delinquent bills because the bills have entered the advertising phase of the tax collection process (tax sale). The following restrictions are therefore imposed:
- Payment must be for the full amount of all outstanding delinquent amounts due the county and municipality plus interest, penalties, attorney fees, and advertising costs.
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- A partial payment made by credit card or debit card through Official Payments Corporation will be rejected and the property will continue through the Real Estate Tax Sale Process.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
- No electronic personal checks will be accepted.
- Cash, money order, bank check, credit card, or debit card will be accepted.